KPN Health Is A CMS Qualified Clinical Data Registry (QCDR) Capable of Reporting On All Measures & Measure Groups
KPN Health is a CMS-approved Qualified Clinical Data Registry (QCDR)
KPN Health’s turnkey solution provides a “one-stop” resource for all your performance measures. KPN Health can be your back office, saving you time and money! As a QCDR, KPN Health extracts, standardizes and validates data from EHR/PM systems with minimal involvement or effort from the client which allows more time to focus on patient outcomes. Measure selection is based on actual analysis of all Medicare Part B FFS and Non-Medicare Part B data – ensuring only the best measures are reported. Additionally, KPN Health can provide information to you that is specific to Advanced APMs and how to apply.
For more information on navigating MIPS/MACRA, view KPN Health's 2017 MIPS/MACRA Guide. This comprehensive guide provides valuable information about the MIPS/MACRA program.
Extensive Experience & Expertise
KPN Health QCDR Registry services include:
- Group practices, IDNs, health systems and ACOs
- Support for all measures, measure groups and GPRO reporting
- Automated data extraction from EMR/PMS and other disparate data sources (no manual data entry)
- Extraction of all Medicare Part B FFS and Non-Medicare Part B data for analysis
- Analysis of all performance client data output to identify top performance measures
- Data verification and validation audits
- Measure selection recommendation based on actual data analysis
- Electronic data submission to CMS on behalf of client
- Summary report of measures and scores submitted with recommendation for improvement
- Quarterly feedback provided to client on measures
- Online educational resources and webinars
KPN Health professionals have participated in PQRI/PQRS reporting since its inception and have expertise in helping organizations monitor and improve quality performance for Meaningful Use (MU), PQRS, HEDIS, STARS, pay-for-performance (P4P) and Alternative Payment Models such as Medicare Shared Savings Program (MSSP) ACOs, Bundled Payments and Patient-Centered Medical Home (PCMH) programs.