In today’s pay-for-performance environment, metrics matter since a facility or practice’s reimbursement rate is tied to their quality measures and impact certification and accreditation.
KPN Optimize™ Quality Performance Module
Improving Performance & Revenue
KPN Optimize™ Quality Performance Module is a measure/metric based specific organizational tool that provides a quality performance assessment including percentages. The quality measures are commonly used for clinical benchmarking information regarding performance, certification, accreditation and recognition for quality-based care programs and incentives. Financial and payer data aggregation is a key component allowing payer specific benchmarking to be quantified.
MONITORING & REPORTING ON PERFORMANCE
To be successful in the pay-for-performance (P4P) environment, organizations must have robust monitoring and reporting capabilities in real time.
Measure and metric package examples include:
- ACO Measures
- Patient-Centered Medical Home (PCMH)
- Meaningful Use (MU) – Medicare & Medicaid
- Bridges to Excellence (BTE) / NCQA
- Uniform Data System (UDS) Reporting
The KPN Optimize™ Quality Performance Module provides practices and organizations:
- National benchmarking and standard deviation against CMS rankings
- Provider to Provider comparisons
- Practice /Location to Practice Location Comparison
- Quick identification of those patients who have not met the measure